Sunday, December 11, 2011

winter mornings

There has been some talk in our house of whether or not we are spoiling both babies by letting them sleep with us...on occassion...meaning every morning by about 4 am they find their way into bed with us. We go back and forth, one day I tell Ryan, "You are really spoiling them! We need to stop letting them sleep with us!" because he brought them into bed that morning (with no objections from me in the moment, I love a cuddly baby to curl up with). The next morning I bring one or both in, and that day Ryan tells me "You are really spoiling them! We need to stop letting them sleep with us!" But look how much he hates it in the moment!


Who could resist this warm, fuzzy, cuddly polar bear on a somewhat chilly (downright cold by Southern CA standards!) morning? I figure, 10 years from now, I will wish that I had a baby to nuzzle into me while I sleep. So at least, by then, I will have the memories of many mornings with just that. Times 2 (JD isn't in the picture, but he's often right there with the rest of us).

There is nothing better than a sleeping baby. Not that I'm biased at all but I think they look like the most precious angels while they sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable picture! No wonder she starts crying around 4am every morning...look how comfy she is with her daddy!

    ReplyDelete