Monday, January 30, 2012

Maia Kisses

How many pictures of Maia kisses are too many?!?! This girl loves to smother me with kisses (and I am the only one so far - makes me feel like a very special Mama). My face gets covered in slobber and baby goo but I don't even care, they are my favorite.

Ryan snapped about a thousand pictures of us in the pool and captured all the different kisses of my precious baby girl:
















Yep, I am obsessed. And just in case anyone is worried that I am leaving JD out, let me explain something. JD is ON THE MOVE. That boy crawls faster than I can run and he is on the verge of walking. To top it off, he is obsessed with all things electronic. If he sees a camera, phone, or remote control he's immediately trying to get it. So most of my pictures of him are of a boy reaching out toward my camera while trying to lunge at me - it's hard to get a good picture of him these days! I actually have a cute 9 month picture of Maia with her standard teddy bear to post in a "9 month update" but have yet to be able to get JD to sit still next to his stuffed bear long enough to get a picture. 9 month old full-of-energy BOY is better than any gym pass on the market.

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Maia looks so cute iin her floppy hat! Gotta love those slopper kisses :-)

    ReplyDelete