Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Personality video



JD getting into things while Maia eggs him on by laughing (it kind of sounds like she's crying but she's actually laughing really hard). JD turns around to look at his audience and you can see he's pretty pleased with himself for discovering he can dump Nikki's water bowl over...

This is a long video but notice around 1:50 that Maia finds her reflection in the dishwasher and spends a couple of seconds looking. JD is far less interested in his reflection than Maia (although I don't think either of them knows they are looking at their own image).

4 comments:

  1. I love a babies laugh! Isn't it crazy that when they see the camera they just stop, darn! they are so cute and getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love it!!! i miss them both! I really have no idea how you do it! yikes, what a lot of hard work... So dang cute, and Maia's laugh is so adorable! What a little ham Josh is... you sure have your hands full!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I miss them! Wow how they are growing up. This captures their big personalities really well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing them in their own environment just playing. It helps me know them better!

    ReplyDelete