Sunday, August 11, 2013

Wheels on the Bus

For people who love my kids enough to want to see them doing toddler hand motions to the Wheels on the Bus. Really cute according to their mama. :-)


Another thing from this weekend - their nanny Debbi made a cake but it was too late at night for them to eat cake, so I told them they could have a piece the next day. I woke up the next morning to both of them in their cribs saying "Debbi cake! Debbi cake! Debbi CAKE!" Apparently they knew it was the "next day". After thinking about it for about three seconds I realized having cake for breakfast isn't that much different than having donuts for breakfast, which Americans do all the time, so why not? So we had cake for breakfast. Pretty fun way to start the day for two kids with a normally health-nut mom.

2 comments:

  1. So fun to see them do the actions! Love those little rug rats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so cute!!! Hey sometimes you have to throw the rules out and have fun!! I love that you had cake for breakfast. ..special times!! Sometimes I think its more fun for me to let Haillee do that type of stuff..then it is for her.

    ReplyDelete