Sunday, June 29, 2014

blame game

Question: When do kids develop awareness that they can shift consequences to someone else?

So not exactly logical but cracks me up (even though I don't let her see me laugh preferably because it's lying, right?) that Maia has realized she can blame things on others. The crazy thing is she hasn't blamed anything on JD yet, she blames it on people that aren't there.

Glitter all over (and I mean ALL OVER) my room - floor, bed, bathroom, everything? It was baby Hazel our cousin. Yes, she came over in the middle of the night.

Someone pulled one of the seatbelt-type straps off the stroller - like ripped it right off? I didn't even care, didn't even ask, but she held it up and told me Baby Norah broke her stroller (a friend's daughter).

Apparently non-present babies create a lot of havoc at our house. Watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment